Calls for Tenders, List of Contracts, and Contract Management Policy
Calls for Tenders
The City of Dorval issues, from time to time, calls for tenders for the supply of goods and services. These calls for tenders can be consulted on-line in the list below. Please note that all calls for tenders are published only in French.
- Reconstruction d'aqueduc et d'égouts sur l'avenue Canary, entre Swallow et Linnet (PDF - 43 KB)
- Reconstruction d'aqueduc et d'égouts sur l'avenue Mimosa, entre Dawson et Carson (PDF - 26 KB)
- Travaux de démolition de l’édifice Élisabeth Russell (PDF - 8 KB)
- Aménagement d'espaces verts sur l'avenue de l'Académie (PDF - 41 KB)
All interested tenderers must obtain the call for tender documents on the SÉAO website by clicking here.
List of contracts
- To consult the SEAO website, click here.
- To consult the list of contracts over $25,000 for the period of October 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016, click here (PDF - 33 KB - In French only).
- To consult the list of contracts over $2,000 for a total of $25,000 for the same supplier for the period of October 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016, click here (PDF - 40 KB - In French only).
Contract Management Policy
In accordance with the Cities and Towns Act, the City of Dorval has adopted a contract management policy applicable to all contracts entered into and that result in an expenditure.