Flooding of Basements

In case of flooding in a basement, please advise the Fire Department at 9-1-1 and Public Works as soon as possible in order that they may investigate the incident and damages. If applicable, a claim must be filed with the Department of Public Affairs and Registry, 60 Martin Avenue, Dorval (Quebec), H9S 3R4, within 15 days of the incident. Under no circumstances does the City pump water out of a private yard.

Information: 514 633-4046