If a tree located on City property is infested by a swarm of wasps or bees, caterpillars, spiders or worms, please notify the Public Works Department. To solve a similar problem on your property, you must contact a specialized contractor (Yellow Pages under “Extermination and Fumigation”).

Information: 514 633-4046

To consult the integral version of the by-law concerning pesticide use, please click here. (PDF - 44 KB)