On May 23, 2015, the City of Dorval launched a new card for its leisure and cultural activities. Citizens who wish to take part in an activity offered by the City must obtain a new card at one of the three following service points:
- Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre (SDCC - 1335 Lakeshore Drive)
- Surrey Aquatic and Community Centre (SACC - 1945 Parkfield Avenue)
- Dorval Library (1401 Lakeshore Drive)
- Dorval Aquatic and Sports Complex (1295 Dawson Avenue)
It is mandatory for residents and non-residents to obtain this new card in person at one of the three service points prior to their registration for all city courses and activities, whether it be online or in person (at the SDCC, the SACC, and the DASC only).
Upon renewal of the former resident card or the issuing of a new card, a proof of residency and photo identification will be required. Please note that the former resident card will not be accepted as a valid proof. Here are some example of valid proofs of identity:
- Driver’s license
- Municipal tax bill
- Hydro bill
- Telephone bill
- School report card (current year)
- Student card
- STM transportation card
Benefits of the citizen card
Take advantage of the rebates and gratuities offered with the use of the citizen card:
- Admission to the pools
- Shinny Hockey
- Recreational skating activities
A family of four people can save up to $300 in one year.
For further information on the citizen card, please call 514 633-4000.