To facilitate your registration for Leisure and Culture activities, we invite you to register online. You can do so by clicking here.
It is mandatory for residents and non-residents to obtain the new citizen card in person prior to their registration for all city courses and activities, whether it be online or in person (at the SDCC, the SACC, and the DASC). For more information on the new card and how to get it, click here.
Registration - Spring 2017
For details on various courses for the 2017 spring session, we invite you to click on the following links:
|For Dorval Residents||At the SDCC*||At the SACC**||At the DASC***|
|In person||March 13||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|March 14||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|March 15 and ongoing||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.|
|Online||March 13 as of 8:30 a.m.||By clicking here|
|Open to All||At the SDCC*||At the SACC**||At the DASC***|
|In person||March 20||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Online||March 20 as of 8:30 a.m.||By clicking here|
* SDCC: Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre (1335 Lakeshore Drive)
** SACC: Surrey Aquatic and Community Centre (1945 Parkfield Avenue)
*** DASC: Dorval Aquatic and Sport Centre (1295 Dawson Avenue)
- Register now for aquatic and fitness courses as all rates apply until March 29, after which time, 10% will be added. Listed costs are for Dorval residents. Extra fees might be added for non-residents.
- Promotion: Register for a first course and receive a 25% discount on all other fitness courses and aquatic fitness courses (Aqua Fit, Gentle Aqua Fitness, Aqua Zumba, Aqua Jogging, Aqua Spinning). This offer is applicable to in-person registration only.
- During these registration periods, a computer at the Library (1401 Lakeshore Drive) will be available to residents for online registration.
- The in-person registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only written requests, addressed to the Leisure and Culture Department, will be considered. Administration fees of $11.50 will be withheld. A prorated reimbursement will be allocated before the fourth class.
- For a refund for medical reasons, the individual must present a doctor’s note attesting to his/her medical condition.
- For all refunds, please allow two to three weeks for a check to be issued.
- To obtain the reimbursement form, click here (PDF - 36 KB)
*Please note that programming may be modified without notice
Change to the Age of Eligibility for Dorval First Citizens
The City of Dorval has recently adopted a resolution to change the age of eligibility to be considered a First Citizen in Dorval from 60 to 55.
Consequently, Dorval residents ages 55 and over can now receive a 25% rebate when registering for all adult activities and courses offered by the Leisure and Culture Department.
Please have your valid citizen card and your Visa or MasterCard on hand before you begin. If you do not have a citizen card, you may obtain one in person at the Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre
If in need of assistance please call 514 633-4000 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Information on registration
- Cheque payable to the City of Dorval
Information: 514 633-4000
A rebate is given to Dorval residents on certain programs and courses offered by the Leisure and Culture Department according to the following conditions:
- First Citizens (ages 55 and over): 25% rebate given on adult courses
For memberships and course registration by deposit box or in person
- $201 to $300 (2 equal payments - 1st payment dated on the day of registration - 2nd payment dated 30 days later)
- $301 or more (3 equal payments - 1st payment dated on the day of registration - 2nd payment dated 30 days later - 3rd payment dated 60 days later)