To facilitate your registration for Leisure and Culture activities, we invite you to register online. You can do so by clicking here.
It is mandatory for residents and non-residents to have their citizen card in person prior to their registration for all city courses and activities, whether it be online or in person (at the SDCC, the SACC, and the DASC). For more information on the new card and how to get it, click here.
Registration - Summer 2017
For the list of courses offered by the City, click on the following links:
|For Dorval Residents||At the SDCC*||At the SACC**||At the DASC***|
|In person||May 23||From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.||From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.||From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|May 24||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|May 25 and ongoing||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. . to 7:30 p.m.|
|Online||May 23 as of
|By clicking here|
|Open to All||At the SDCC*||At the SACC**||At the DASC***|
|In person||May 29||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Online||May 29 as of 8:30 a.m.||By clicking here|
* SDCC: Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre (1335 Lakeshore Drive)
** SACC: Surrey Aquatic and Community Centre (1945 Parkfield Avenue)
*** DASC: Dorval Aquatic and Sport Centre (1295 Dawson Avenue)
- Register now to non-aquatic fitness courses: all rates apply until June 22 for the first session and August 3 for the second session, after which time, 10% will be added. Listed costs are for Dorval residents. Extra fees might be added for non-residents.
- During the registration period, a computer will be available to residents for online registration at the Library (1401 Lakeshore Drive).
- Register for a first course and receive a 25% off on all other fitness courses or aquatic fitness courses (Aqua Fit, Gentle Aqua Fit, Aqua Jogging and Aqua Spinning). This offer is applicable to in-person registration only.
- A 15% discount will apply for anyone who already has an annual or seasonal membership at the Dorval Aquatic and Sports Complex and who wishes to purchase a membership at the outdoor aquatic centres.
- The in-person registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
For swimming lessons at the outdoor aquatic centres:
- Register now for aquatic courses as all rates apply until June 22 for courses held from June 24 to July 20, and until July 20 for courses held from July 24 to August 17. After these two dates, 10% will be added. Listed costs are for members. Extra fees may apply for non-members.
- For the intensive lessons of two weeks, no cost increases are applicable.
- Registration for swimming lessons given in any of the outdoor aquatic centres must be done at the SDCC, the SACC, or at the DASC, from May 23 to June 22, in person only (refer to the above table for details).
- As of June 23, registrations will have to be done in person only, at the respective outdoor aquatic centres.
- Registration to swimming lessons at the outdoor aquatic centres will not be possible once a session has begun.
For swimming lessons at the DASC :
- Registration to swimming lessons at the DASC can be done at the SDCC, the SACC or the DASC, from May 23 to June 22 in person, as well as online (please refer to the above table for details).
- Only written requests, addressed to the Leisure and Culture Department, will be considered. A prorated reimbursement will be allocated before the fourth class. Administration fees of $11.50 will be withheld.
- For a refund for medical reasons, the individual must present a doctor’s note attesting to his/her medical condition.
- For all refunds, please allow three to five weeks for a check to be issued or a credit on the account to be made.
- To obtain the reimbursement form, click here (PDF - 96 KB)
*Please note that programming may be modified without notice
Change to the Age of Eligibility for Dorval First Citizens
The City of Dorval has recently adopted a resolution to change the age of eligibility to be considered a First Citizen in Dorval from 60 to 55.
Consequently, Dorval residents ages 55 and over can now receive a 25% rebate when registering for all adult activities and courses offered by the Leisure and Culture Department.
Please have your valid citizen card and your Visa or MasterCard on hand before you begin. If you do not have a citizen card, you may obtain one in person at the Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre
If in need of assistance please call 514 633-4000 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Information on registration
- Cheque payable to the City of Dorval
Information: 514 633-4000
A rebate is given to Dorval residents on certain programs and courses offered by the Leisure and Culture Department according to the following conditions:
- First Citizens (ages 55 and over): 25% rebate given on adult courses
For memberships and course registration by deposit box or in person
- $201 to $300 (2 equal payments - 1st payment dated on the day of registration - 2nd payment dated 30 days later)
- $301 or more (3 equal payments - 1st payment dated on the day of registration - 2nd payment dated 30 days later - 3rd payment dated 60 days later)