The Leisure and Culture Department offers numerous parttime job opportunities. Amongst these are jobs such as:
- Clerical staff
- Physical fitness instructors
- Personnel for children and teen programs
- Qualified aquatic personnel (lifeguards, swimming and aquafitness instructors)
- Leisure technicians
- Skating monitors
- Building monitors
The Leisure and Culture Department offers a variety of summer jobs for students.
Please find below the positions that are available.
- Surrey Kids Klub Supervisor
- Assistant District Supervisor
- Surrey Kids Klub Monitor
- Surrey Kids Klub Companion
- Teen Monitor (Adventure Camp)
- Teen Monitor (Teen Zone)
- Teen Supervisor
- Aquatic Supervisor
- Aquatic Assistant Supervisor
- Senior Lifeguard instructor
- Junior Lifeguard
*All candidates must pass a practical and theoretical exam in the pool in order to maintain their candidacy.
Available Online - CLICK HERE
(Also available at the SDCC & SACC)
Application forms can be returned to the SDCC & SACC or by e-mail to email@example.com
Forms must be returned by February 8, 2013. Applications received after this date will be placed on a waiting list.
Preference will be given to applicants who have the required qualifications and/or experience. Bilingualism and knowledge of the community would be an asset. Only candidates selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Other Summer Jobs...
Youth for Seniors
- This community Aid Service program offers employment opportunities to adolescents from the community while helping First Citizens with odd jobs around the house (gardening, grass cutting, maintenance). Program offered by Community Aid.
Job Co-op (according to demand)
The Job Co-Op is a reference service which helps teenagers and First Citizens find odd jobs to earn extra money, while helping other Dorval residents. (Cleaning, cooking, painting, baby-sitting, house-sitting, dog-walking, etc.)
Also a few associations offer summer jobs. Please go to their web site. Application forms are available on line or at the SDCC and SACC
Dorval Day Camp
www.campdejourdorval.org (click for application forms)
• Day Camp Monitor
• Day Care Monitor
• Day Care Supervisor
You can also fax-us your C.V and a completed application form, before February 8, 2013:
- CCSD: Fax: (514) 633-4016
- CACS: Fax: (514) 633-4165
Cegep and University students are welcome year round for training in the Leisure and Culture Department. The training period may vary from 45 to 450 hours.
- Non-remunerated training in the scope of academic courses
For more information: (514) 633-4000