Registration Summer 2013
To facilitate your registration in the Leisure and Culture Department activities, we invite you to REGISTER ONLINE.
|REGISTRATION METHOD||DORVAL RESIDENTS ONLY||OPEN TO ALL|
|Registration by fax or drop off box||May 11 - 13||May 16 - June 20|
|Online Registration||May 13 (18:00) - June 20||May 16 - June 20|
|Registration in person||May 13 - 18:00 - 21:00 - SDCC & SACC|
May 14-15 -
8:30 - 16h:0 - SDCC & SACC
16:30 - 21:00 - SDCC
|As of May 16, registration is ongoing during regular office hours,|
at both Community Centres Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 16:30.
REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
*Note: The purchase of aquatic memberships and registration for aquatic courses is not available online at this time.
FOR AN EASIER SUMMER...
An extended schedule is offered at the SDCC for the issuing and renewal of RESIDENT cards, the sale of aquatic memberships and course registration.
Mondays and Tuesdays : June 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, & 18, 2013 - 16:00 - 20:00
Residents: Please have your valid resident card and your Visa or MasterCard on hand before you begin. If you do not have a Resident Card, you may obtain one in person at the Sarto Desnoyers Community Centre
Open to Residents: To register on line, you must use an existing Ludik account number. If you do not have an account from previous registrations, you may open an account in person at the Sarto Desnoyers Community Centre
If in need of assistance please call : 514-633-4000 (from Monday to Friday 8:30 to 16:30)
Information on registration
Our website offers you a large variety of courses and programs managed by the City of Dorval or by the associations.
The registration procedure described below applies exclusively to the courses and programs managed by the City of Dorval. Please note that there is a surcharge of $10 per course for non-residents.
Step 2 – Fill in a registration form and send it with your payment by credit card, according to one of the following options:
- fax (Visa, MasterCard only): (514) 633-4016
You will receive a confirmation within 10 days.
Information: (514) 633-4000
Several community groups have their own registration period
for information please call 514-633-4000
A rebate is given to Dorval residents on certain programs and courses offered by the Leisure and Culture Department according to the following conditions:
- Teens: 50% rebate given on adult courses
- First Citizens (60+): 25% rebate given on adult courses
It is possible to pay in equal instalments if your total registration is superior or equal to:
- $200 (payment in 2 equal monthly instalments)
- $300 (payment in 3 equal monthly instalments)
- A prorated reimbursement will be allocated during the first term of the program.
- Only written requests, addressed to the Director of the department, will be considered.
- Administration fees of $5.75 taxes included will be withheld.
- Reimbursements will be by cheque, ans send by mail a few weeks after the request has been received.
- The person must produce a medical note attesting to the medical condition.
- Administration fees of $5.70 taxes included will be withheld.
- Reimbursements will be by cheque, and send by mail a few weeks after the request has been received.
Info Registration service 24/7
It is possible to consult the LUDIK registration system for information on courses offered, the number of spaces available, the cost, and where the course takes place.
Just click on the following link infoinscriptions.ville.dorval.qc.ca